devtosh mukherjee

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Hamse koi pyar ni krta ,,,,,,,,,, isliye ham nafrat ko pyar samjh kr ziya krte he......:(

Posted by Devtosh Mukherjee at 10:48
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Devtosh Mukherjee
my self Devtosh Mukherjee i m 21years ols at this time, my date of birth 07.07.1996, i am knows computer
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (12)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Mein tenu samjhawan gi ,,, ke tere bina lagtaa zee
      • Jisne is tasveer ko banaya mein us ladki se pagalo...
      • Bol do na zara dil mein jo he chupa mein kisi se k...
      • Ye dosti tere dam se he.
      • Hamse koi pyar ni krta ,,,,,,,,,, isliye ham nafra...
      • Feeling lonely
      • I love u
      • I love some one she is my life
      • Missing someone special
      • He is my best friend fahad khan
      • I am alone . i need some one
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.